First time ever vinyl pressing for this incredible (and highly sought after) 1996 album by the Social Deviantz out of Vancouver, Canada. Sounding somewhat like a cross between west coast peers Souls of Mischief and the Pharcyde, DJ Junya's beats create the perfect soundscape for MC's A-Train and Fatbone to display their considerable skills on the mic. Don't sleep on this incredibly dope LP!
- Pressed on 180g black vinyl
- Audio remastered by Grammy nominated sound engineer Greg the Stuntman at Suite Soundlabs, Vancouver
- Artwork recreated from the original imagery by renowned Vancouver artist and former label owner, George Vergette
- Printed 'collage' inner sleeve
- Record ships in a poly-lined inner to avoid damage to sleeve/inner
Records are in stock and shipping will commence Saturday 4th May.
SHIPPING CHARGES: We have done our best to apply combined shipping options within the confines of the bigcartel store functionality. Please be aware that we reserve the right to invoice additional shipping costs where the total charged is insufficient to cover actual costs. All customers will be given the option of cancelling or amending their order where additional shipping costs apply.